Electronic Dental Records
Our world has been radically transformed by digital technology – smart phones, tablets, and web-enabled devices have transformed our daily lives and the way we communicate. At Best Smiles we’ve embraced that technology by utilizing electronic dental records, which are a digital versions of a patient’s paper chart containing all pertinent medical and dental history.
- This digital system allows us to:
- Track a patient’s treatment and progress
- Quickly review past visits, x-rays, and photos of a patient’s mouth
- Identify patients who are due for preventive visits and screenings
- Mointor how a patient measures up to certain parameters and standards such as quality of home care
- Easily transfer patient X-rays and other valuable dental history to outside specialists, when necessary
- Use less paper, which is good for the environment
Our system runs off a central server in the office, so that any changes we make are saved in seconds. We utilize sophisticated security and backup systems so that your records are always protected.