Jeane Best Takes the Time
As your dentist, Dr. Best takes the time to get to know you, answer your questions, and help you make informed decisions about your dental care consistent with your values. In fact, she schedules only one patient at a time to ensure that you enjoy all the personal attention you deserve.
A West Hartford Dentist with a Personal Touch
Best of all, Dr. Best takes the time to follow-up after your treatment, attending to details and discussing any concerns you may have. She’ll even call you personally after non-routine procedures to make sure you’re comfortable with your results.
More About Dr. Best
Dr. Best received her undergraduate degrees from Iowa State University and Nebraska Wesleyan University. After earning her doctorate from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, she completed a special two-year residency at the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine.
Since then, Dr. Best has continued her education every year with some of the nation’s foremost clinicians and has also achieved her Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. This is a professional designation that reflects a general dentist’s commitment to provide quality care through continuing education. The Fellowship entails a rigorous exam process plus over 1,000 hours of continuing education.
Dr. Best’s Associations
Dr. Jeane Best is a:
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Connecticut State Dental Association, the Hartford Dental Society
- Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry
Dr. Jeane Best is Recognized as Top 25 by the North American Center for Dentistry
The North American Center for Dentistry (NACD) has recently recognized Dr. Jeane Best as one of the Top 25 dentists in Connecticut. This is a distinction reserved for dentists who have consistently provided superior service and excellent patient experience throughout their career.
Membership into the NACD’s Top 25 requires the satisfaction of stringent criteria and standards as established by the NACD Board of Directors. Less than 3% of the over 200,000 dentists currently practicing in the U.S. will be selected to receive this important and prestigious designation. Criteria for membership may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- An individual dentist’s commitment to ethics and professionalism
- Proven patient satisfaction as evidenced by patient reviews and documentation
- Nominations from the NACD Board of Directors, industry leading dentists, and existing NACD Top 25 membership
- Membership and executive positions held within state dental organizations or other leading organizations
- Any current ratings or ranking profiles as identified by reputable and Dr. Best has been in practice since 1988. She has been recognized for her excellent reputation and outstanding patient relationships.
Dr. Jeane Best has been recognized as one of America’s Best Dentist in 2017 and 2018
The National Consumer Advisory Board, a private research organization dedicated to providing consumers with information about the finest professionals across the nation, awarded this honor to Dr. Best.
This award is only presented to those dentists that have exceptional credentials, a wealth of experience, and a commitment to excellence. Selected dentists must:
- Have over 4 years of experience
- Care for patients full time
- Average over 3 times the continuing education required by most states
- Be practice owners
- Use magnification for greater attention to detail
- Have no license suspensions or malpractice issues
- Rank nationally as America’s Best Dentists
- Be chosen by other health care providers for treatment
- Be highly reviewed online