Snap-On Smiles® has a unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin that makes the appliance thin, incredibly strong, lightweight, flexible, and resistant to staining. It looks like a normal set of teeth and snaps right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful natural looking smile.
The appliance is completely tooth-borne and will not impinge on the gum tissue or cover your palate. It can be worn over upper, lower, or both sets of teeth.
Snap-On Smiles® could be the right alternative for you
Snap-On Smiles® is an excellent choice for patients who:
- Have gaps or crooked, chipped, stained, or missing teeth
- Are undergoing full mouth reconstruction
- Have a traditional removable partial denture and desire a more attractive alternative
- Are not candidates for implants or bridges
- Simply want better functioning teeth quickly
- Are looking for a temporary cosmetic solution
- Are looking for a non-invasive, affordable approach to restorative and cosmetic dentistry
A Quick, Easy, and Painless Process
Dr. Best will thoroughly examine your mouth to make sure you are a good candidate for Snap-On Smile. She will take an impression of your teeth and send it to the lab along with notes about the shade and shape you’ve chosen for your new teeth. After about three weeks, you will return to Dr. Best for your new smile.
You will be able to eat and drink with your new teeth. Caring for the appliance is very easy and you will be provided with a care kit, which includes a special cleaning solution. With proper care and maintenance Snap-On Smile can last from three to five years.
Your family and friends will be amazed by your transformation.